JellyPages.com

Friday, May 27, 2011

William's imaginative talk

This boy likes story books, he's been read to, from children bible stories to Disney hit stories like The Lion King, Beauty & The Beast, Little Mermaid, Robin Hood, etc to all-time favourite children stories like Little Red Riding Hood, Emperer's New Clothes, Shoemaker & The Elves, The Enormous Turnip, Frog Prince, Fox & The Stock, just to name a few, to Ladybird series of Sly Fox & The Hen, The Little Red Hen, Magic Porridge Pot, The Little Yellow Digger, Little Lost Puppy, and more.

Eversince he's discovered TV when we introduced Toy Story to him, he's always been excited to watch DVDs, and most times can sit still, oblivious to what's happening around him. We always tease him that when this happens, he's already part of the "cast in the tv." : )

Now, with all these stories and movies, he's got some crazy funny ideas and talks with lotsa imagination too. Don't feel bad if you hear him talk and can't understand a word he says, either due to his poor pronounciation as he doesn't quite bite his words, or simply that he's rambling about well... stuff.

Most of the time I forget what he says, but over lunch today, despite his drippy runny nose, he rambled on about things like (excerpts as I can't remember all)... wolf comes and bite the lamb's tail and then the lion roars and the wolf falls down the gorge... blah blah... then crocodile going round and round hanging on our fan, then dropping down dead, and dogs with sharp teeth going into the sea to bite the sharks, and hyenas chasing dunno-what, and lions and pigs and stuff, and a whole lot of imaginative talk.

Well, that's William. Funny he is, loveable and never wanting mummy to get angry at him (he apologizes till I acknowledge him) and when I get my smell-fix from him, he'll tilt his head towards me so I can sniff his sweat from his head. Aaaahhhhh....

4 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

I love kids to talk like this.. none of my kids were imaginative during their time..maybe i never read to them enough..

Unknown said...

You got a great child there, another i bet Vic will be likewise........ enjoy their antic,,,you will miss them when they grow up//

have a great weekend and god bless ya

Ann said...

Aawwww....love their talk! And love that he doens't want you to be angry. What a PRINCE! :)

Unknown said...

@Ann, ya man... this boy at this stage now has me me me in his heart... wonder next time when girls start to interest him, where I'd stand?