Pictures all taken in July.
Little boy still loves reading books - right now it's still me reading, but he'd sit beside me, and choose his books, and has his favourite stories. He had also asked me how I learnt to read.
William The Chef - He helps himself to the items in my kitchen. If I have anything missing, chances are they are in his little toy kitchen which is more well stocked than mine.
Refusing to wear his pants after bath. I told him to wear them, and he ran off, wore them like a hat, with his little bird bird exposed. We played "Catch Me"...
When William is sad, he does this. Chin resting on palm, looking really glum. You can't go wrong when you see this face, he is REALLY sad. I snapped this after I told him I needed to finish my breakfast instead of playing with him, and he walked off by himself. I found him moments later sitting by himself at the swimming pool stairs of the hotel.
Happy playing by the Lumut beachside.
Sweet and Sour Mandarin Fish (糖醋鱼)
1 week ago
8 comments:
Real poser.. so cute!
Oh looknat the last photo, looks alike daddy lor!
Like the serious face with the hand on the chin.. very yeng! cool...
Aww... William has grown so much!
Hi Irene, nice pics. Well taken.
Its good to get him to read.....even comic books.
I actually learned my English more from comic books when young than school books, as comics more exciting.
By the way, does he already have a Rubik cube?
Maybe get him those model planes, cars he has to assemble, put together....not the easy ones,....the slightly tougher ones.
My friend has a kid about your son's age, to keep him away from hours of video games, got him a 1000 pcs jigsaw puzzle as well an aircraft carries to assemble.....kept him busy weeks too.
As well give parents an idea of his talents and likes.
Have fun and keep well.
Lee.
@uncle lee, thanks for the tips and advice. William can only manage 48 pie e puzzles at this moment, anything more or smaller we have to do together and he does onlyarts to join up. So 1000 pieces will throw him off and give me headache... Hahaha
As for building planes and trains, I hope daddy can do that with him, coz I am hopeless, and will freak out if missing piece.
hahaha....my son is like that too when he is upset. William is really too cute.
The pic of him looking glum is too cute :-)
Post a Comment