JellyPages.com

Friday, July 25, 2008

Outing at 1Utama... and a little flirt

William William. When Dr Ong my first gynae, made his predictions about Victoria, he said she will be my little helper. True enough. She is indeed one. Then came William. When he confirmed that we had a boy, and before I left him to transfer to a KL gynae where I will deliver, I asked him for a good prediction again, secretly hoping that Dr Ong will say my boy will be smart, and grow up to be a doctor.

But Dr Ong said William will be a playboy. I was like, huh. Hmpk. That's not good. But according to Dr Ong, doctors these days dun earn much. But a playboy would? Anyway, looking on the bright side, that means William will have good looks, good height, and charm. Hhmm... very good. Very good indeed. And I will the the hot mama walking beside him. : )

So last Saturday 19th July, we went out for a family kaikai. William's second outing. We went to 1U and had lunch at Jarrod & Rawlins. While waiting for our meals, a waitress came by and played with him. He responded. Lotsa laughter and eye contact. They even held hands! Aarrghhh... and hubby, Vic jiejie and me were just looking! I manage to take a pic.

Here it is...

And here's Victoria...

And this is Victoria poking me with a fork... I think she wants to eat me.

And another pic of William... all dressed up for his kaikai.

And Victoria going for a train ride with Mummy.

2 comments:

Peter Yew said...

playboy huh? make sure you don't give him lots of money.

Unknown said...

ya, and if he starts buying diamonds for his girlfriends, mummy will cut his allowance!