Victoria is down with flu again. She had a little bit of running nose last Monday morning, before going up to Genting Highlands for holiday. When she got back, she was still sniffing, and it was only very little and occurs only sometimes of the day. But last night, her sniffing became worse, and she was sneezing a few times!
I felt disheartened. Today is her last day of school, and I really want her to enjoy herself. She told me a boy in class sneezed on her head last week, but that's beside the point. Her falling sick makes me really scared. It reminds me of the nightmare we been through. That almost every holiday or long weekend, she'd be falling sick with flu or fever. Why? Is life so unfair to this little girl?
I pray God heals her. Sunday we plan to make our trip back to Seremban to spend a few days with the grandparents. She's really looking forward. She must heal. William is around, and he's not strong yet.
This morning, I've put on the Roboclean to disinfect the house, and last night after putting Victoria to sleep, William and I moved to the guest room to rest for the night.
Sweet and Sour Mandarin Fish (糖醋鱼)
1 week ago
2 comments:
I guess that's the downside of pre-school. Plenty of germs around. Hope she gets well soon.
btw, what's Roboclean? Is it that robotic vacumn cleaner? Is it good?
the robotic vaccum cleaner? well, if u mean the round little fler that can move and clean the whole floor space by itself with just a switch of the button... no lar. i joked with the salesgirl when she promoted that to me, that if i buy that, i can get rid of my maid.
seriously, the roboclean is something like the Rainbow, if u've heard of that. or the other counterpart, the karcher. it's water based, can purify the air (glycos, fresheners and eucalyptus oil comes with the package) and the best part is it can suck out the irritating dustmites off the mattresses!! it's an investment lar, i was almost put off by the price, but when i saw the dirt in the water after vaccuum, i was converted.
Post a Comment