We arrived Ikano around 4pm, went straight to 2nd floor for "jump jump" at this Kidz Playzone (i think that's what it's called coz I never borthered to see the name), then walked over to the Curve for early dinner at 6pm. We chose Marche since we could probably get some food for Victoria there. Already I had their rostis in mind.
Before going in, we put her on the cow statue outside Marche, and she loved it.
I got you by the horns now!!
Yeeharr!!!
See Mummy and my blouse? It's almost alike!!
Dinner took a good 2 hours, then we went to Cold Storage to get some snacks for her. They sell these Marmite rice crackers (imported from UK) which she tasted before and kinda liked it. And they have other range of rice crackers and speciality food.
We walked around till nearly 10pm, then got back home really REALLY tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment