This morning I sent Victoria to school. It's her last day, and she will have a small party in class with her friends. On the way there, I asked her, "Victoria, do you remember your FIRST day at school?"
She answered, "Yes."
"So do you remember how you felt that day?"
Victoria thought for a short while, then she answered, "I felt like crying." It was true, that time Victoria was very emotional everytime she goes to school. Can't blame her as she was only 2 yrs 9 mths old then, and have never been left alone without parents or family members before.
I asked her why and encouraged her to elaborate further, and she said, "because no Heh Heh to carry her."
Then I asked her, "How about today, your LAST day at school? How do you feel?"
She couldn't answer me. Finally, after some coaxing, she said, "I feel like crying."
Hhmm... is she joking? So I probed. And then this cheeky girl told me, "Because I never take bath."
Haiyaaa!!
Anyway, I hope she have a memorable last day in school, and will look forward to school again next year, when she won't be in the ECP aka Baby class anymore.
Sweet and Sour Mandarin Fish (糖醋鱼)
1 week ago
1 comment:
Ha hahh.... your girl very funny la!!! I also said "haiya" to myself when I saw the answer to the last question.
Post a Comment