JellyPages.com

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My daughter and her farts

My Victoria is her most cheeky self whenever she's at home. Or when she's back at her grandparents' place. On the contrary, she seems reserved, shy and quiet when outside, and needs prompting to answer or talk.

A while back as I did some stuff on my laptop, Victoria was having her dinner. She suddenly called for me and said, "Mummy my pants is wet."

Worried that she might have spilt water on her pants, or (very unlikely) that she might have accidentally let her pee go, I quickly asked her, "Where?!!"

I touched the front of her pants. Nope, it's not wet.

Then she told me to touch the back of her pants. I did as I was told.

Just as I place my hand there, this little girl, immediately and strategically let go of two of her FARTS!!!

Puuuutttt puuuttttt!!

Then she just giggled non stop.

Chechhh!!

1 comment:

Adrine said...

Ha hahhhh...... that is SOOO funny. She's such a cheeky girl.