JellyPages.com

Monday, June 29, 2009

William at 14 months

William is 14 months today. Two weeks back, he weighed 10.8kg at the clinic which was a slight drop from his 11+kg a month back. But then again, the doc said he's already above average on his weight so we needn't worry about the slight slide in his weight chart.

Little boy loves to walk, run and his favourite is to play "catch me" with his Jie jie. Lately he enjoys throwing things out of the grill door and so far he's thrown his shoes out (to indicate that he wants to go out, I guess), the remote control a few times (I dunno why, this is supposedly his favourite item in the living room) and his toy ball. He also loves to explore my kitchen cabinets, opening the doors and taking out the pots and pans, utensils and what nots.

William still can't talk but loves to babble babble mostly in a crescendo way. I think he can say "Where" but it sounds more like, "Vaaa." He used to say, "Ti kaaaammmmmm" which we don't know what it means, obviously, and when we start to imitate him on that, he stopped.

He has a sudden teeth growth spurt, with two on the bottom gums and one on the upper gums. Still adores his sister but when they want the same toy, it's a different story as boy whines and girl sulks. He has been rather sticky to me in public, so I guess I will bring him for his first play school session tomorrow.

We all love you boy boy (including your Jie jie who's stingy with her color pencils with you)!




1 comment:

Adrine said...

Just love the smiles! Elyssa is also still in her baby talk phase. I wonder if these 2 can understand each other :)

Which playschool are you sending him to?