JellyPages.com

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm so boooorreeed at home, Mummy

My poor little girl. Her 1 week school holiday has just started, and she is already so bored. After Popo GongGong left on Sunday, we spent Monday at home, and opened our very own DIY swimming pool in the evening when Daddy came home.

Monday evening: "Swimming" at our DIY swimming pool
In maybe 15 years' time, you'll have 6 packs!!!
William loves playing with water, and just wetting himself from head to toe.
We put whatever toys that can withstand water into the pool, hehe.

Then on Tuesday, as there is no plans to go out and I have explained to Vic why we don't go to the malls anymore due to the H1N1 crazy situation, we stayed home. When she woke, I said we do a little painting, which was one of her favourite things-to-do. We spent only half an hour of so, and she's quickly finished four papers and then decided to clean up.

Tuesday morning: Working on her first paper


Vic told me after the painting session, that she was sooo bored. I felt quite bad. There weren't much to do in the house. She quickly practice her do-re-mis and did her coloring. Poor girl. I told hubby and Daddy came home during lunch to surprise the kids with a lunch picnic by Subang lakeside. Vic simply enjoyed herself!!!


No comments: