William has been doing some stunts lately. There is no photos for obvious reasons.
Hanging on the cot
Vic was the first one to discover and informed us that William was hanging on the outside of the baby cot. He was hanging on the cot rails with hands on top of the rails, and legs on the horizontal bar at the lower part of the cot a couple of weeks back.
Sitting on the cot railing
Then a few days ago, I was taking my bath, and as usual I placed William in his cot near the door of the bathroom, with some toys. I'd talk or sing to him, and watch him to see what he's doing, but at one point I think I was washing my hair, and didn't look at him for awhile. He was quiet, which was nothing new, then I thought I better see what he's up to. To my shock and horror, the little fler was sitted on TOP of the railing, with one leg already outside the cot, he was practically holding on to this dear life but not in an uncomfortable way which explains why he made no noise. I quickly dash towards him, in my soapy state, and put him back in his cot at the same time repeating myself to him that it's very painful and dangerous.
This, is by far, the MOTHER of all stunts.
Hanging on the grill door
Once when the maid was cooking in the wet kitchen, I close the grill door and locked it, so that he won't be able to go in there. Vic was with the maid on the other side of the grill door, whilst I was doing something in the dry kitchen. Suddenly I heard Victoria shout, "William, nooo!! Come down, come down!" Then I turned and saw that he has climbed a step and hanging on the grill door. This happened a few times on our front door grill door, and sliding grill door as well, but I'd stand behind him with a watchful eye.
Saved by jie jie
I say "saved" because sometime back, Vic was playing with William in the wet kitchen, whilst we were in the dry kitchen. Suddenly I heard her yell, "William come down!! It's dangerous, it's dangerous!" Quickly, I rush to have a look and found the little boy has climbed on top of the wooden two-step stool (altogether about 1.5feet height).
Allevating himself on our drawer
This morning, I watch the little fler open my bottom drawer of my dressing table, then step inside. At first I thought he wanted to sit in it, then I quickly realise that he wanted to stand IN IT, and that allevates himself about 6 inches above ground, to reach to the items on my dressing table.
Climbing stairs
This boy already can climb the stairs by himself, from dining hall to living room (6 steps) and from living room to upstairs (13 steps). I walk behind him closely, whilst he hold on to the side rails.
Haiyoo, it's totally unsafe to leave him walking around by himself now.
Sweet and Sour Mandarin Fish (糖醋鱼)
1 week ago
1 comment:
Wow.... that's a lot of stunts!!! (esp the cot railing one) Looks like you really have to watch him closely.
Post a Comment