Today is Friday. The last two days we have been zipping around town quite a bit, the kids either stayed home with Daddy whilst I check on my work-in-progress, or they followed us to view furnitures and lightings or errands.
Today is all-day-all-night home because I want them to rest more and do our packing for our weekend trip to Kuantan. Yes, it's back to the east cost beaches which is one of Victoria's things-to-do for this holiday. Her other things-to-do is going to IKEA and Ikano jump-jump but of course that is out of bounds now.
Yesterday she laugai-ed in the morning, very moody and claiming that her brother does not love her. In the afternoon she said the maid did not love her. Very insecure, very cranky and I think the only reason to this is the boredom is killing her.
Today she's doing some crazy stuff. She played with her saliva just like her brother during lunch, almost non stop and the little one encourages her by following suit and laughing. She's also purposely put her brother's bathing water on her pants and then took them out, and threw them into her brother's bath tub. She played playdough in the morning, but only for awhile. I think she did some other crazy stuff, crackd some jokes of her own, but I can't remember what.
Oh, and she's also said this morning that she wish it's school day!!! (Yup! That's how booorrreeedd she is)
Sweet and Sour Mandarin Fish (糖醋鱼)
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment