After the little boy slept, I came out from the room just slightly before Vic came out from the shower. The maid, at Victoria's command, stood in waiting just beside the door watching her bath. As Victoria came out wrapped in her towel, I gestured the maid to help dry Victoria up.
Then Victoria said this to the maid, "Today is bath, tomorrow is blow drying my hair."
I said, "Huh? What do you mean?"
Then the girl explained that today she teach the maid to bathe her, and tomorrow is the blow drying the hair lesson.
Hhhmm... she's definitely not wasting time with this maid... Haha.
On another note, this morning Victoria had a special delivery from Mama Yeh Yeh who dropped by when I was out. A church friend of theirs, Aunty Pang, went to UK for holidays and bought Victoria a box of delicious, premium celtic chocolates free from dairy, eggs, gluten and wheat.
4 comments:
I love chocs.. it is supposed to de-stress, right? :p
Man.... your girl is sure going to be a big big CEO,, lah,so good in time management,,hahahah.
I love choc too,but expensive lah, cheap one no good ,,too bad,,haha again,
take care now and god bless
Little Queen Victoria must be treated like a queen mah !!! So must be served properly. :)
Btw, from our brief encounter the other day, your new maid looks quite good. Pleasant looking and appears "seng mok".
@reanaclaire & eugene: i'm not much of a choco fan but if got, I eat lar.. dun hv, won't crave ; )
@Adrine: yea, for a cambodian, she's pretty "seng mok" but also quite forgetful. anyhow, we are very thankful for her...
Post a Comment