This is one of William's traits of eating fruits. He will bite one small part of the apple or pear, and then leave it back in the bowl, and go for the next one. He does this to almost all the fruit slices in the bowl. If I offer him the slice that he's already bitten, chances are he will not eat it again.
This, my friends... I call boy trait! Like saying, "He's been there" or marking his territory? Haha!
Sweet and Sour Mandarin Fish (糖醋鱼)
1 week ago
2 comments:
so...who ends up eating the "bitten" pieces? :)
I can't totally agreelah... Ling does that as well... She will suck up the juice from each piece orange that she can get her hands on and leave the "sucked" orange for me to finish! Errgghh. I'm sure it's a passing trait, and children like to see our reaction to their mischief. Enjoy the delight on their impish faces.
Post a Comment