From water bottles and walls and Vic's school bag, to drawers and table tops and chair legs, my handphone and then this... on my wedding portrait above the bed! (obvious the latter is doing of the sister since she's the only one can reach that height from our bed)

4 comments:
Ha! Irene! Kids are like that! My boy sticks them everywhere too, but luckily not our wedding photo! :)
thank God my stickers time is not long gone ...kekekekek
hey i am multi-tasking now, working and hoping from blog to blog,,,
crazy lah,,,we
oh dear...you allowed that?
For me, stickers is strictly on the sticker book. So when I see Philip sticking stuff elsewhere...then the rotan comes in. You want me to help you buy sticker books? Its 3 for rm10. I normally buy them in Subang Parade.
Little Lamb, when Vic was younger, she kept to the rules. I would tell her off if I see graffiti or stickers everywhere. We bought her a sticker album to place all her stickers, but that's full now and unfortunately the shop where I bgt it from (Amcorp) has closed down. So, yes, if you can tell me where the shop in SP is then I can quickly hop over... heheh... before they target something else.
In addition to that, Vic is more rebellious now older (who isn't) and William follows whatever the sister says. Me, I'm thinking maybe just give in now until I get the sticker album for them.
Post a Comment