I think I aged faster after I become a mother. Is this true with the other mothers out there? (Sorry, fathers don't really apply as mothers are the ones mostly hands-on and face more time with the kids)
I chanced upon some of my pictures taken merely 2 years back and can't help but think how glamorous (hahaha) and prettier I look. Now? I'm aging fast in terms of facial lines, but also out-of-shape physically and losing a sense of humor, and now... I can't help but note that I am nagging more than 2 years ago. Quite natural, and the cause is simply this...
I have to repeat myself numemous times (minimum 3 times) for the girl to do a simple thing like putting away her homework in her homework pouch, or just to drink water, or comb her hair. Each additional time I tell her, I get more tense and upset. Is there anyway around this instead of threats or warnings?
She can be quick if she wants to, but rather dilly dally all the time. Silently worried if she'll face problems with this dilly dally attitude when she goes to Primary School.
Sweet and Sour Mandarin Fish (糖醋鱼)
1 week ago
4 comments:
my sis-in-law says it only once to Brandon. 2nd time the cane 'talks'.
Irene! This sounds the same as my boy as you have read on my post: arising challenge, doesn't it! My boy even demands me to "speak softly" to him when I'm rushing him! Getting tougher in motherhood!
Anyway, ha! You don't look old or out of shape! You're one of the gorgeuos mummy bloggers I hv seen (in photos)! Don't worry!
hmmm.....why do kids always require us to rush them?
Will there ever be a stage where mums will not also be classified as naggers? But then, maybe there will be mayhem in the world if we are different. :)
Yeah...how come no one told us that nagging is an in-built mother trait that somehow surfaces once faced with kids???
I sometimes so 'malu' when I am in public (shopping) and I will be nagging Ryan away coz he walks so slow or doesn't want to listen to me...
Post a Comment