Be warned, August and September (just like March and April) will be filled with birthday posts!
A week before
celebrating Popo's birthday, we celebrated the kids' cousin brother, Theodore's 2nd birthday in Shah Alam with a simple dinner (but great menu) followed by cutting of the birthday cake in Theodore's house.
Here are some pictures to savour...
Daddy stealing a kiss from Vic

Vic, William and Theodore - it's not easy getting the 3 kids together for the picture, and so wonderful to see them all together.

I think she looks rather "adult" but sweet in this long skirt, which she refused to wear before the dinner, and cried and cried... aisehh!! She's really into jeans and pants, and refuse to wear anything girlish!

William and Theodore - William born end of April, and Theodore in mid August

9 comments:
The boys looks so handsome
Love vic's dress! And agree with u that she looks so sweet in that! You know I prefered long skirt last time I worked! Those Bohemia style! But now, I wear jeans only lah!
she looks matured in that dress.. :)
How do you prononce this name Thedore,,.
How i wish could have so many birthdays to celebrate,,,,,,
god bless Thedore
Thanks guys. honestly, everytime I look at Vic's picture of her wearing the long skirt, a heart sinks a little knowing that she's growing up too fast. And she doesn't talk like most 5yos...
@Leeyen, i love these bohemian style too but now hv to wear jeans and 3/4... vic says i dun wear skirt, she don't wear skirt : (
@eugene, it's err... theo - dor (like the US president?)
Irene, based on your last comment, I think YOU need to wear skirts. ;) Mummy must set example mah!!!
@Adrine, I know I know... leading by example, rite? But it's difficult when u hv to chase after them or squat down or simply doing chores.. moreover stay at home, can be "cho lok" so hv to wear pants lar... hehe (eh, u wear skirts at home meh?)
she don't like skirts ? but she's not tomboy right ? mine likes those flouncy skirts but can't behave and keep still. imagine going up and down the slides and playarea wearing skirts... panties also visible.. haiyo !
Ha ha.... I mean you wear skirt when you go kai-kai ;)
Last weekend, Elyssa n I ended up wearing short denim skirts. She just loved it!! Kept saying "my skirt so nice. Like Mummy like that."
Post a Comment