Would you believe that little cowboy CAN BE one possessive little fler? A few times he was like this, but we brushed it off, but I'd like to put at least one of these incidents on record.
Last night Daddy was telling stories to the kids, with William drinking his milk beside him, and Vic lying on the duvet at the bottom of the bed. When I came into the room, it was already lights off and Daddy was improvising The Little Pigs story.
I joined them on the bed, lying on the other side of William.
Then hubs thought he'd be cheeky and touched my leg. Little cowboy could actually see in the dark, with milk bottle still in his mouth, he made some protest sound.
Immediately hubs took his hand away, and without further delay, William put his whole leg on me as if to say, "Don't touch my cowgirl... she's mine!"
Am I perasan? Haha.
But on a sadder side, last night when he was trying to sleep, he touched my hair then shove it away saying, "don't like mommy's hair"... what???!! oh no, I hope this day will not come. Must think of something quick quick...
Sweet and Sour Mandarin Fish (糖醋鱼)
1 week ago
3 comments:
hahaha cheeky fella...i guess the day will come when the boys will be embarass to be seen with their mommy
hehe...tarik harga when no one is around u, eh...
so now u r the cowgirl? mooooo....
Yee hah!!!! Gotta enjoy the moment first and worry later. ;)
Post a Comment