... at the maid! And whatever for, you may ask?
It was at the dinner table, where the usual scene takes place, as me, the Queen Mother (ahem!) coax and tells short true stories to distract the Future King (errr... William??) to finish his meal, and short of coercing the Queen to finish her royal highness' food as she is not quite fond of tomatoes and steam fish (for whatever reason, she has requested for steamed, NOT fried fish this afternoon).
Of course, the usual lecture of "don't eat too much rice, Vic... take your rice with your vege and fish... fish is good for eyesight (at this point she corrects me and says it's carrot, not fish)"
Talking about carrot, I have to dangle a little carrot at the end of this meal as their "reward", also because the Queen Mother is in a good mood.
So I told them that they can each have a Orgran chocolate biscuit animal, courtesy of a very nice blogger mommy who gave it to us this week (Thanks Elaine!).
One condition. Not easy getting their reward. Vic has to finish her water before taking her biscuit. So this is what she did.
She took her cup into the kitchen then emerged a couple of minutes later, happily declaring that she's finished her water. Suspecting something amiss, I asked her if she really did, or if she poured it away. She took a moment to answer (which sort of give you more reason to suspect, right?) that she's drank everything, all she did was added some hot water into her cup (totally impossible, as my thermos has a auto lock feature).
Then I asked her maid. Sorry, THE maid, I meant.
The maid came out and told me that Vic did poured a bit away.
Then Vic got angry that her secret was exposed. I thanked the maid and dismissed her. At this point, Victoria the Queen stomped into the kitchen and told the maid off, "You don't lie!"
Haiyaaa... look who's talking?!
Sweet and Sour Mandarin Fish (糖醋鱼)
1 week ago
4 comments:
Another scene, hahahha, part of living everyday with the queen and the king,right?
Enjoy and god bless
hahaha... now who is lying.. the maid or the royal princess or queen, as mentioned..
hahaha....lying is when the things you say is not as per your liking...
So that is why the maid lied. hahahaha....
Kids!
ooooo wondering Vic is following who's footsteps?! She can be bossy, but not good to lie..
Btw, can you email me at racheljtle@gmail.com? I want to post the sticker albums to you.
Thanks
Post a Comment