JellyPages.com

Friday, September 24, 2010

Sleep talking

Last night, hubby got complimentary shiatsu massage from the little masseur who slept in between us because I was too tired to put him back to his cot and fell asleep.

In the middle of the night, he cried a little and sleep talked, "Don't want big bad wolf, don't want big bad wolf!" for obviously he looked over and saw his father. Groggily, I pretended not to know who is the big bad wolf, so I said, "There's no big bad wolf here, boy boy... where got big bad wolf.."

Then the big bad wolf got up and said in his low, gruff voice, "I am the big bad wolf!" Haha, I half thought that hubs got up to play with him.

Then the big bad wolf suddenly toppled down and continued snoring. ; P

Fast forward a few hours later.

This morning, I was lying on the bed beside the sleeping cowboy. Suddenly I heard, "yooo dle leeee hee.... ooooo"

Slowly, I turn over to check if he's awoken. Little cowboy was obviously sleep talking.

Hubs and I smiled to each other. He's so totally obsessed with his cowboy-cowgirl thing. : )

4 comments:

Leeyen said...

Wahahaaha! Your cowboy is so funny! Play too much cowboy in day time ya?! My boy sleep talks too and sometimes wakes up crying! Arghhh! Can't let his parents sleep through the night :(

Adrine said...

Hah hahhh!!!!!........... father and son BOTH also very funny !!!! ;)

vialentino said...

hahaha....so funny ler! must be too happy and excited

ChloeRuoyi said...

Hahaha! So cute. You know what, Chloe has cried and sleep-talked to fend off Mr Big Bad Wolf too! This girl of mine, she fears almost nothing but this Big Bad Wolf... story-time overdose haha.