JellyPages.com

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Shoot the bad man!

William is growing his imagination. It's just amazing what he says and how he says it. I find it interesting to eavesdrop into his playtime with his toys too. Many time I laugh and interrupt him to ask him questions about what he said, just so I can hear his quirky inovative answers.

My offence is not recording down all his conversations and answers. Some were really hilarious. But this morning he was playing with his Buzz Lightyear and I was nearby. I heard him say, "Shoot the bad man! (mumble mumble mumble)"

Then I asked him who taught him about "shooting bad men" and quickly he answered, "Err.. my sister teach me." Hhhmm....

Then I told him there's no bad men in our house, to which he continued, "I shoot the bad man and BANG the bad man and put the bad man in the water with the fish (he means the aquarium)"

William and his Buuuuzzzz (this is how William says it) Lightyear.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love hearing all this funny talks from the lil ones, they just remind us of how simple they take life as it is,right?

hey next time you join him when he plays with the buzzzzz lightyear lah,you take up another character and you will lagi enjoy one,,but you dont talk like adults do, talk like the lil ones do, then it will be lagi funny one,,,try it.

this just reminds me of those years i fooled around with my boys, now rarely and hardly lol,, so seize the time keep that memory ya

Ann said...

hahahaha....its so funny when they use their imagination to the fullest ya! Love it totally. I wish we could record all of them too.

Unknown said...

@eugene, haha i do that too, with the funny chipmunk voice.

Unknown said...

@ann, yea wish can record every moment and can replay them back later.

Reanaclaire said...

So..he is Batman shooting Bad man.. hehee.. kids have lots of imagination one..

Unknown said...

Kids are kids! I was smiling all the way while I was reading this post of urs! take care irene!

Shenny's mommy said...

My girl was laughing out loud after reading your post together with me. And kept on saying "Shoot the bad man" and "BOOM".