JellyPages.com

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Vain Little Mr

William has developed a passion to be handsome.

He will wash his hands ten times more frequently only so that he can use his wet hands to pull/wet on his hair, and then tell me, "I want to be handsome". He learnt this from us (I'm guilty) because I do this to him whenever I feel like "dressing him up." Sometimes I get hubs to put some hair gel to spike up his hair into the mohawk hairstyle.

Yes, you guessed it, I'm a fan of David Beckham (because of his looks).

William even helped himself to his jie jie's personal drawer, found her spare hairbrush, despite my reminders NOT to take it and to ask permission first. He'd take the brush with him along a car ride and even...

... holding it to sleep!


Oh William... you're sooooo vain!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, it is better for Will to wanting to look nice rather than a slob, right?

who knows one day he will be the world's famous make up artists for the stars. right?

hey, have you got all the CNY shopping ready

Ann said...

LOL !!! Hope he doesnt get overboard. But good that he is also conscious of his appearance.

My son also says the same actually after combing hair: "I am handsome now."