
But that afternoon itself, he went ahead to buy me the newer PowerShot model, Canon S95.
I took sometime to use it, but during Vic's classmate's recent birthday party last Saturday 12th March, I took the S95 out for its first official duty. This will be my new partner in blogging.
I am blessed.
I am blessed.
Not only the S95 have joined the family, but my hubby have actually ordered another anniversary gift for me besides the anniversary diamond! Vic was totally excited over the Ipad 3G 32Gb and once I successfully downloaded some games, she took over. I now use this as a reward for her good behaviour or once she's completed her homework, because Ipad does have many educational games! My only complain is our wifi speed is waaaaayyyy too slow. Haha!
Btw, I am looking for a stall to print my contact details on really mini stickers to place on my camera and other possessions... if anyone knows of any, please pm me.
Btw, I am looking for a stall to print my contact details on really mini stickers to place on my camera and other possessions... if anyone knows of any, please pm me.
10 comments:
plenty. most of places have it. off-hand, at ikano, just outside popular.
Hope after u stick them on your possessions, those who find them will return it to you..
Your father really sayang u a lot!
Hi Irene, every dad loves his 'baby girl'....to fathers their little girl has never grown up, always their baby.
You sure got two wonderful men in your life.
And thats a very nice camera too.
Have fun, happy shooting.
Lee.
@littlelamb, i was in ikano last nite and checked out the stall outside popular. thanks.
@claire, yea, u r rite, but hope never again will i have to lose something/someone. my heart is not that strong.
@lee, thanks... i'm still learning how to do the blur background, sharp focus shoot (like professional)
Irene, this time u got stick a big sticker lor...maybe u can hope in to mnhl blog, she's mentioning about stickers! hehehe...but her sticker was Ultraman wor? how?
So that was the first time you used the camera, eh? Luckily the watergun didn't do any damage to it :-)
@angeline, ultraman huh? hahaha, sure no one take, kkekekeek!! i think i like smurf.
@mom's diary, oh yea man! my first thought was my camera, haha!
Yay! Dad's are the bestest :-)
coooool...got two gifts. You are blessed
Post a Comment