JellyPages.com

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Homemade pizza

When we were in Singapore for CNY, we chanced upon a box of Orgran pizza dough mixture which we have never seen in Malaysia before, not even on an online Orgran website.


This is the reason why when we are overseas we always check out their grocery section hoping to find some healthy goodies for Vic.

Here are pictures of our homemade pizza, comprising of bacon strips, tomato paste, red onion and chicken bits. Vic excitedly lay them on after I mixed and rolled the dough into shape. Quite messy, to be honest, and the final product doesn't taste like our typical Dominoes or Pizza Hut, but the kids loved it!

Fooling around with a piece of pizza in her mouth
The raw form, before putting it into the oven
That's a forced smile from Vic, coz she didn't want to be interrupted in such an important job


One box of pizza multimix can bake two 12" pizzas, thin-based. We went back to Singapore two weeks after CNY and stocked up on two more boxes. Of course, the other place to get a good yeast-free, allergy-free pizza based which is already baked is from Woods Macrobiotics which I think taste better than mine : )



Now I can happily satisfy my craving for pizzas and not feel guilty!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

*thumbs up* to you Irene, Vic must be very happy cos mummy made her the best pizza...

Reanaclaire said...

Sounds good, looks best! just look at her face.. :)

coffeesncookies said...

that's great ! Where do you get your Orgran products ? I think Vitacare has the best stock.
I'd skip pizza coz mine can't even take cheese.

Lee said...

Hi Irene, you sure got a very pretty daughter there. No need to ask where she got her good looks from, ha ha.

And yes, nothing like giving young kids nutritious food, breakfast especially when they growing up.
Have fun, kids grow very fast.
Best regards, Lee.

Unknown said...

@Elaine, I get my Orgran from anywhere that sells, normally Coldstorage.

@Uncle Lee, thanks thanks for the compliments.. haha, although I can only agree full heartedly on the first part and dare not claim any credits for myself.

Thanks for dropping by also.