JellyPages.com

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Woody & Buzz Lightyear in da house!!

William with his current favourite character... the way he says it - Bbbuuuuuuzzzz Lightyear! If you ask him why, he'd probably tell you because Buzz can fly, and he likes all the buttons and laser stuff that Buzz has. Typical boy!
Wish I could record their scream... deafening!
Both pjs belong to William as Daddy couldn't find one in Vic's size, but little brother is more than willing/happy to loan to his sister, only that he's more possessive over his Buzz pjs! He's such a darling, that he'd thank me even for letting him wear his Buzz Lightyear pyjamas... aaawwww!!

6 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

waahhh...so happy... your kids are very adorable!

Adrine said...

They look so alike in photo no 2 !

Unknown said...

Ur kids really toy story fans!

Leona said...

U know, i just watched Toy story 3 a few weeks ago..and it was such a wonderful movie!
It is good that William at his age can appreciate such a funny flick!

Unknown said...

Leona if you have to watch toy story a hundred times "wonderful" would be the last thing you think of the movie... Haha. As I type this, Toy story is playing on tv... Just after I read him the book!

Unknown said...

I look at the pictures of your children,one thing i might say,they are growing up very very the fast...

Teach them the ways of the Lord,let them grow to be fine young man and woman ya.

I am sure they will for you are a wonderful mom too.........