JellyPages.com

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

How to carry?

Victoria loves to carry her baby brother. Almost everyday she will ask me for permission, and negotiate for "a short while only" when I say no. She enjoys carrying her "biau mei" aka cousin sister Grace too, and also her favourite doll, Heh Heh. I think she will make a good mother when it's her turn in the future.

Yesterday when I got news that my sister in law was already in the delivery room and about to deliver anytime, I informed Victoria of her new cousin brother. With a cheeky smile, she replied, "Oh dear! So many babies, how am I going to carry?" I burst out laughing.

Then when I let her carry William, I "spoke" for William and asked her if she loved her new cousin brother more, or him. She said William. : ) Then William "asked" if she loved her Heh Heh more, or him. Mind you, this is the ultimate question as her Heh Heh doll is very important to her, and she treats her as if her own baby, which really in fact I think she is. If you even wear Heh Heh's mitten the wrong way, Victoria will not be too forgiving. '

So what was her answer? Victoria answered, "I love you more, William."

Wow.

Just to be sure, William "asked" her again, "Jie jie, am I no.1 or is Heh Heh no.1?"
Victoria answered, "You are no.1 and Heh Heh no.2"

I'm so proud of her. I hope this sibiling love will continue to grow. My prayer is always for both of them to love, support and protect each other... but don't gang up and bully your mummy. ; )

No comments: