JellyPages.com

Saturday, August 30, 2008

William's baby dedication at Agape Gospel Assembly

Pastor Benjamin Yeoh obliged us when we asked if he could bless our baby boy and dedicate him to God, just as he did for Victoria. So we set August 24th, 2008 as the designated date.

William was calm, and as we walked up the aisle as a family to the stage where Pastor would pray for him, I thank God for this family. We are a young family and we are inexperienced parents. But we lift up our children to God, praying and hoping that we will guide them the right way, teach them good values and habits, and impart with them our knowledge. I want to give them a loving family environment, the same way as I was brought up in, but each time I lose myself when my patience is tested, I quietly ask them to forgive Mummy.

Dear God, bless my two children that they will walk in faith in You. And if I shall stumble in bringing them up, please guide me that they will see Your love through us.

Most importantly, bless them with good health, and the love and company of good friends and loved ones.

No comments: