Two days ago on Monday, Victoria gave Heh Heh a bath with Kakak. Heh Heh dried in time to sleep with Victoria at night, and as usual, Victoria dressed her doll up in her baby brother's smaller clothes and rocked her to sleep.
Sometime during the night, Victoria woke me and told me that her pants are wet. Hhm.. another accident. She hasn't peed in her pants during the night for a long time now, but no sweat, I've already got the mattress protector, and all I needed to do was to change her pants. I can leave the bedsheet for the maid in the morning, and just move Victoria up my bed.
But when I changed her, I noticed that the bedsheet was not drenched in urine. Then I saw Heh Heh. I picked her up, and yucks... poor Heh Heh, who was just cleaned earlier that day, was now soaked in urine, together with all the clothings she was wrapped in.
In the morning, Victoria apologized to Heh Heh, and I told the maid to give the doll another bath. However the weather wasn't good the whole day, and today Heh Heh is still out sunbathing (thank God for good sunshine this morning).
As for last night, Victoria woke up at 5am, and asked me to sleep with her. I agreed, but said Mummy need to go toilet first and asked her if she wanted to come along. I didn't bother with her reply, and as I was sitting on the "throne" with my eyes closed (coz I was sleepy, why else!), suddenly I opened my eyes and saw her standing in front of me.
After Victoria answered nature's call, we went to sleep together. She's not been wearing her diapers for some months now, and so far thank God, it's not been that challenging or frustrating coz she cooperates by going to pee before she sleeps, and rarely have any "accidents" during her sleep.
Sweet and Sour Mandarin Fish (糖醋鱼)
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment