William, Victoria and I were on the bed getting ready to sleep. As I was playing with William, I sang this song, "If you're happy, and you know it, clap your hands..." and then I looked up and saw Victoria digging her nose. I stopped singing. Yucks. I made a face at her and indicated that she shouldn't do that.
Then she continued my song, "If you're happy and you know it, dig your nose..."
Eeuuu. But that was unexpected and funny.
And she improvise the song further, "If you're happy and you know it, kick your leg (with action)..." and "If you're happy and you know it, pull your hair..."
It's nice to hear little children sing their own version of their songs.
Sweet and Sour Mandarin Fish (糖醋鱼)
1 week ago
1 comment:
That is pretty funny and creative! Victoria ... must sing for me next time ya.
Post a Comment