JellyPages.com

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

McD breakfast

Yesterday Victoria left for Genting Highlands with Popo, Gong Gong, Yee Yee, Yee Jiong and cousin sister Grace for a 2D1N stay at the Awana Resort.

I heard she's enjoying herself, and ate a LOT A LOT A LOT for dinner until her stomach become "BIGGER, and BIGGER, and BIGGEEERRR"!! We miss her, especially myself coz the house suddenly became so quiet without Victoria around. At night she called to say, "Mummy I want you"... aahhh...

This morning hubby suggested we go for dimsum breakfast or McD breakfast since we don't have to rush to send Victoria to school. So, we chose the latter, and brought maid and William along.

I had Sausage McMuffin set and hubby ordered the Big Breakfast. A lovely 20minutes.

Later I will be meeting a friend for lunch, then back to the house to await the Queen (Victoria's) arrival in the late afternoon.

2 comments:

Adrine said...

She's ok to go without you?

Unknown said...

yup. she's ok with both side grandparents coz she's quite close to them. She used to be taken care by Popo and GongGong, and visit her Mama and Yeh Yeh almost every weekend since birth till early this year.