JellyPages.com

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

If you have the faith of a mustard seed...

... then you can move mountains! Well, not really, but Victoria's prayers are strong. Eversince young when we taught her how to pray for parking at the shopping malls, many times God have answered her prayer by giving us GOOD parking. After some time, she became cheeky and prayed for a naughty parking, and sure enough, Daddy had to illegal park, haha!

Last Sunday, she prayed for good hot sunny weather, so that she can go swimming in the evening when Daddy comes back. She got what she wanted.

Then yesterday, she was in the garden helping the maid take in the clothes because the weather was gloomy, and the maid was saying that we need hot sunny weather for the clothes to dry. I was in the house, but I heard part of her prayer asking God to give very very VERY hot weather, take away the rain... and the sun came back. It didn't rained at all!

Wow. Maybe Mummy can ask her to pray for William to sleep through one night, so I can have a blissful undisturbed sleep??? : )

No comments: