Victoria got a pair of new polka dot socks last week which she chose herself. It has yellow, pink and blue on it, and she told me before buying that she chose it because it has pink which is my favourite color. Of course, I think she said that so she can convince us to buy for her. :)
Last night, she wore it on her hands as mittens (because she's been scratching her fingers middle of the night due to the itch that came back lately). I said, "Eh, why you wore these socks? They are new and they should be worn for "kai kai", not when you go to bed at night."
She gave a loud sigh.
Then she said very seriously, "Mummy. (pause) You bought these socks for me, so I can wear them anyway I want."
Yikes. She's got a point there. So I gave in.
Looks like there will be more of her "winning me" very soon. This is just the beginning.
Sweet and Sour Mandarin Fish (糖醋鱼)
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment