JellyPages.com

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Victoria's Kindy Concert: Part 1

Today is a special day. The four grandparents and cousin Grace made their way up from Seremban early in the morning, to come to see and support Victoria at her annual year end concert. Victoria plays Mother Mary in a short play on Christmas. They children were all dressed up in biblical costumes and they were all very sporting.

Proud mummy with Vic holding her doll (named Harry whose role is Baby Jesus)

After the play. Peeping through...


I want to note here, that hubby and I are very proud of you, our little princess Victoria. It's such joy to see how you've grown into a matured little girl and with mixed feelings I see her enjoy her time with her kindy friends. This is because next year Victoria will join a new school in preparation for Primary One.

Waiting for the children to walk in. William.

Mummy with my two wonderful children

I was worried that Vic will not be able to wake up early in time this morning. Last nite I tried not to talk too much about her concert for fear she might get too excited, but casually mentioned that she should sleep early so she will have no problem waking up early. This morning, before William (normally the first or second to wake) or I open our eyes, I heard hubby and Victoria's voice.

Vic was pretty cool at kindy. Didn't see her nervous at all. William watched for a while, then tried to sleep but couldn't, I think he was just excited with all that is happening around him.

After the concert was a little makan to fill the little (and big) tummies. Truly a wonderful concert, a wonderful day (we attended a gathering in the evening, will blog about this later) and all praise to God. I will post up more pictures on the concert itself after I receive the official photographs as the pictures in my camera came out too blur and with red eye effect (the little kids do look rather scary with the red eyes, haha).

Good friends. Victoria, Amanda and Chloe.

Another good friend, "Angel" Alena. They play together most whilst waiting for the mummies to pick them after school.

Victoria with Yuriko.
And this is with "Joseph" played by Gian. The two of them held hands during the play, and after the play when we told them to smile for the photographer, they were playfully stepping on each other's toes. Hhmmm...
-to be continued-

2 comments:

Leona said...

Nice pictures. Vic is a very sociable girl for her age. Lots of good friends. So nice that the 4 grandparents could be a part of this memorable moment for her.

Fussy mum said...

Hi, Irene
Thanks for dropping by the other day. You have a pair of lovely kids. Vic is a pretty girl and very friendly too. I'm sure she gonna miss all her good friends when she goes to a new sch next yr.

My girl sharlene is about 3 mths older than Vic. Will come by again for part 2 of her concert. Have a good day :)