JellyPages.com

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award

Here's an award I picked up (thanks for tagging me) from a great blogger mommy, Lee Yen.

To accept this award you must:
1. List 7 random things about yourself
2. Share the award with up to 15 other bloggers
3. Link to each of the recipients and let them know they've won via comments on their blogs
4. Thank and bring the love back to the person you won the award from by linking back to them.

So, here are 7 random things about me:

1. My eyes have been lasered on in year 2000 (or was it 2001). I used to wear spectacles since Primary School and was very embarrased by it in the beginning. When I came back from my overseas studies, my right eye got infected and had corneal ulceration which almost caused me my sight.

2. My favourite cartoons when I was a child was Tom & Jerry, He-Man and Smurf.

3. I would have loved to be an air stewardess if I had not been wearing glasses, didn't know how to swim and was not so skinny when I was a teenager! (Vic tells me now she wants to be an air stewardess and William says he wants to fly the aeroplane. Why? Paid to sit aeroplane, that's why! And maybe get to go back to UK!)

4. I loved horses even when I was a kid, just like Vic and Will now. I even told myself that I will own one when and IF I become a millionaire. Hahaha! How silly! Coz I have a list of other things that I'd want to do IF I become a millionaire, like donating money (teacher teach us to be noble, mah!)

5. I didn't know how to operate a washing machine until I was married. Nor did I know how to drive to SS2, PJ. (shy, shy!) I still laugh at myself when I think back and hubs have gotten me a GPS recently so I can stop calling him (esp when he is in a meeting) whenever I make a wrong turn.

6. I love tartar sauce and mayonaise. Anything creamy and white! I love home decors, laces, embroideries and pretty little knick knacks!

7. I was never good at saying good byes, whether it's short ones or permanent ones. My own popo left us more than 10 years ago and until today, she stays alive in my heart. I only wish hubby and my kids had known her.

So there you go. A little sneak peak into Irene. : ) Now I would like to tag the following wonderful mommies / daddy:

1. Adrine
2. Eugene
3. Shireen
4. Priscilla

6 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

THanks for this lovely award Irene!!

Unknown said...

I shall accept this award with gratitude ya,,,,,, thank once again

Leeyen said...

I'm sure victoria's stewardess dream will come true! She is just as gorgeous as her mum! Oh, you are better than me, you know how to read GPS at least! But I don't! I only know how to drive to places I am forced to go!

Leona said...

U do have an air stewardess kind of look. I can imagine u with hair bunned up and wearing the kebaya uniform!

So by now, how are your driving skills now? where is the furthest u will drive?

Unknown said...

Hahaha... now too old to be air stewardess... ground crew maybe can lar! With two kids in two, hv to be more independent. Drive back to Sban considered or not? Hehe

A Mom's Diary said...

I used to aspire becoming an air stewardess too, for the free travels :-) Unfortunately, I'm too short.