JellyPages.com

Monday, August 9, 2010

Vic's choice of car when she grows up

Still very much interested into cars, I explained to Vic that the Mitsubishi Triton (which we see quite a lot on the road) can do special things which normal cars can't, for example, it can go into the jungle and go through muddy soil, or even go across the road divider, hehe (I didn't teach her wrong, right?)

This week she told us that when she grows up she wants to buy a 4x4. Initially I never thought of asking why, and only assumed it was the size of the vehicle she was attracted to. Then one day when we on this topic again, she told me, and later also told Daddy and Yeh Yeh the reason...

... "because I want to drive on top of the mountains, into the jungles and go across the dividers!"


Yikes, I hope she won't be a reckless driver when she finally gets her licence. (Sometimes when daddy takes the corner, she squeals in delight and even ask him to go faster)

2 comments:

Leona said...

Future F1 driver perhaps?

Unknown said...

Yikes, if one wants to be a pilot (William) and another dreams of being a F1 driver, I won't hv a peaceful "retirement", constantly worrying about where they are and their safety.