Saturday, 21st August 2010
Vic had her chinese tuition in the morning, followed by children church. William slept at home and then we joined Vic and Daddy in church. The kids went for Little Lambs (which is a play/worship session for kids 2-4yo but there are a couple of older kids too). Highlights of LL was the body/arm stickers, flag making, ball games and hullahoop.
William, as usual, cannot sit or stand still. He is just soooo energized, he has to run and run non stop. The poor maid have to keep up with him all the time. As a result of all his hyper and running around, he does not follow instructions... this normal for boys his age?!!
Mighty proud with her new "tattoo" (mummy wish to have one too)
See... I've also got an eagle on my arm.. cool or not??
This is how you do it, girls... watch me!!! (must shake bum bum one)
Sunday, 22nd August 2010
Had a rare and precious opportunity to laze in bed till nearing 9am, although I was awaken by the crying boy next to me a few times before that.
Went out to tapau roti canai and tosei for breakfast, and ate with the two boys while the Queen continue snoozing. It rained a little in the morning, so plans to bring the kids swimming have to be abandoned. Back up plan? Bring them to Kidz Sport & Gym
William's breakfast.... One big bite into his favourite sweet corn! Of course he couldn't finish the whole thing.
Excited to go for her "kai kai".... I told her to show off her "rose tattoo" which is still stuck in whole and neatly on her arm
I thought I'd be sporting for once, try on this monstrous-looking (at least it is to me) slide tunnel which Vic simply adores! I climbed up with her trying to catch up, actually, and told her honestly, mummy is quite scared, don't remember ever getting into one even. She said, "Don't be scared lar, just follow me!"
OKOK, here goesssssssss!!!! I slide down after her, screaming my heart out and I told hubby maybe I lost 2 minutes of my life from this ride. I think Vic is a dare-devil... at 3yo she's already bugging us to let her get on the roller coaster ride in Genting, which we denied her... and now she's onto this (considered mild to her) and the long slides over and over again... (I understand from poor hubs at night, that he got a bruise on his knee.. haha!)
10 comments:
that as a real fun weekend. So what happens to the rose? still there now?
We washed off the rose during bathtime just now. Our friend didn't want it anymore although the stems (the rose came off a night from itchy fingers) was still very intact.
you had me at roti canai and tosei!! cehhhhhhhhhhhhh! my roti canai comes from the freezer in a green packaging called "kawanku"...and I have to then pan-fry it. SOB. Your boy's got one heartbreaking smile alright!!!! so cute!!!!
Oh, "kawanku" brand of roti canai and tosei is not too bad, admitted I always make sure I have one packet in my freezer... it's like emergency food just like Maggi mee.
LIttlelamb is now on Saturdays? I remembered it used to be on Sundays. If Saturday, what time?
You know, I m lazy to send Philip to Children's Church because it has different worship timing as adults. So if Littlelamb is the same time as service, I might reconsider :p
Eh, rachel are you also from same church? i didn't know that. if u see me, pls wave! : ) yes, little lambs in now on sat as well (started end july) and also sundays. william sleeps during children church, runs away, i think he's too young, but little lambs suits him jst fine. hope to see philip there : )
*trying to imagine you screaming down the slide*. Ha ha..... if it's meant for kids, how come this big kid screamed so much??? ;)
I've read reviews about Kidz Sports but alwiz tot it was for older kids. But can see that Wil was having fun there too. How much per visit? Adults need to pay to accompany the kid?
Ah, I forgot to mention that all adults are FREE and no limit that's what I understand, so we had 3 adults and 2 kids. You can even bring Grandma, Grandpa and aunty uncle just for one kid, hehehe... but price is not cheap. Above 2yo is RM30 for non member, and RM18 for member (weekends).
And err... adults can play too, just don't get on the kiddy rides lar (if u hv to bend or squeeze that means tak boleh lar)
WWWAHHHHH....mummy very sporting to go with them. And your Vic really very very sai lei! I think my son would be asking me to go with him else he wont go at all....
The LL sounds like fun. Where abouts is it ?
Thx for the info! Will check out the place :)
Post a Comment