This morning I got angry at Vic because I discovered that the small sanitiser bottle that she claimed to have thrown away a couple of weeks back, and then bugged us to buy her a new sanitiser, which also has to be the Dettol "pink" label which comes with a strong but nice perfume... well, that "thrown away" old bottle was actually still in her school bag!
Maybe it's my bad for not checking first but I trusted her. Although she told a few lies before, this is not her first, but this is the first time I actually got so pissed. I confiscated the new bottle and then told her that she won't get to use that.
Guess peer pressure starts early these days. I know one or more girls in her clique of 4 has this perfume-sanitiser, but ah well... too bad.
Sweet and Sour Mandarin Fish (糖醋鱼)
1 week ago
5 comments:
you did right. Must squash telling lies from the begining else it will become worse
I cant tolerate lies too..not that i've not lied before... Anyway if i need to use the cane..i will!
You did the right thing... cannot let her cont to tell lies!
Give her a good talking.
And soon one day, she will be strong enough to make the right choices in life.....even though it means standing alone.
these are small lies but have to nip it at the bud before it gets bigger but I always believe don't scold too much until she fears and backfires by telling bigger lies next time. They get smarter n smarter by the day !
Post a Comment