Korean Folk Village
In the morning we left for Yongin again, which is close to an hour drive from Seoul. We saw traditional wears, traditional Korean houses and dances and a mock performance of a traditional Korean wedding. The weather was nice and sunny, but still cold. (Mind you, I loooovvveee cold, and I come alive during winter so when I say cold, it's freaking cold, I tell ya. Poor hubs gave up his jacket to cover William who hybernated in his stroller.)
N Seoul Tower
In the afternoon we drove up to Nam San Seoul Tower, had to hike up a small hill from the carpark. Got a rather pissed at Vic for not wanting to take pictures as usual, because throughout this trip, she has been very uncooperative when it faced with the camera!
Again, super cold weather, Daddy wore only one layer after sacrificing his jacket to keep little cowboy warm.
1 comment:
me too. i come alive when in cold...heheeh
Post a Comment