This is Victoria's new song, which she learnt in school. She sang it to me last nite as we were on the bed, getting ready to sleep.
Red and orange,
Yellow and green,
Blue and purple too,
I can see the rainbow,
See the rainbow...
See the rainbow too.
Her voice and childlike tune to this melody is simply perfect. I told her this is my favourite song, and I love it and when mummy is sad, she can sing it for me, I will definitely smile.
Sweet and Sour Mandarin Fish (糖醋鱼)
1 week ago
3 comments:
It's 11.10 pm of 4/08/08 and I enjoyed reading your blog especially those cute antics of Victoria.
I can totally relate all those things that you have mentioned. I am sure not long from now Caitlin will as cheeky as Victoria.
Keep up the good work, will ya?!?
looks like your blog is also read by visitors as far away as scotland and australia. i'm sure what you shared will both encourage young moms and those who struggle between work and family. you are blessed to have a well paid hubby. take good are of him.
yes, i will. i make sure he has his ginseng soup and chicken essence ler. : )
Post a Comment