JellyPages.com

Monday, November 29, 2010

Korea Holiday 20-27th November 2010

Finally we are back! We spent the past 8 days, from Saturday 20th Nov to early Sunday 28th Nov in Korea, with 18 other persons from our cell group.

As we had Korean friends in our cell group who were going back to their homeland, we didn't need to join a tour, noting that our group size is already as large as a tour group!

We did more than what a normal tour would offer, went to so many places, ate so many varied Korean dishes that I cannot recall all the names, and everyday we retire to the room tired - sometimes the kids even knocked out in the hired MPV before we checked into the hotel.

I don't think I can do a travel log for this trip the same way I wrote about the previous holidays. Simple too much things to write and I will end up putting my readers to sleep! : ) So let me do a brief write up but put up plenty of pictures to let them do the talking.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great holiday u have over there! I noticed lots of people headed to Korea for holiday besides Taiwan!

p/s: Irene,I can't wait for more picture plse...

Small Kucing said...

welcome back. Hope to see more posts soon :D

Leona said...

Been waiting for ur Korea Post...
love the pictures.
So far...a lot of history.