Prayer Mountain - Haneolsan Prayer House
This morning we headed straight to Prayer Mountain where we lifted up prayer requests and one of them was to pray for Victoria's healing of her allergies. I have looked forward to this time here on the mountains, and secretly I hope for a miracle.
Namiseon Island - Winter Sonata
So this is Winter Sonata... would you believe that the blur me don't even know, and when we entered the island, I asked hubs what is so great about this place? Hahah.. ignorance, and also that I didn't watch the Winter Sonata series.
So anyway, here are some pictures taken, we have a pastor/missionary who was our group unofficial photographer with his professional DSLR and he took marvellous pictures for us throughout the tour, couple pictures, group pictures, etc... but I've yet to receive them. Will post them up when I do.
At night, we checked into Hongchun Daemyung Ski Resort.
4 comments:
I like the 2nd last photo, all the kids look so enjoying!
So, did you have any communication prob there? Korean hardly speak english rite?
Yes, communication with local Koreans is difficult. Fortunately we had Korean friends in our group, they who drove and ordered food and drafted our itinerary and basically baby-ed us throughout this trip... even bargaining for us. I only learnt the most important word, "Kaka ju sai ooo" that means, "cheaper, cheaper for me!"
Clever! That's the sentence we need to bargain during shopping.LOL. Well forgot about shopping...& I feel nothing is much better than to spend most of the time within the family! rite?
All the kids in red jackets. So colour coordinated.
Saw Winter Sonata...but I can only remember the trees that made the difference. Coz all the soapy scenes were there.
Post a Comment