JellyPages.com

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Back to School

Victoria left for school this morning. She was rather independent today, wanting to go shi shi by herself, wipe herself and wash her own hands. When I wanted to help her wash her hands, she insisted I wait outside the toilet and closed the door. However, I went to the other room where it's also connected to the toilet to peep at her as she didn't close the other toilet door.

Then she came out to hug me, or maybe wipe her hands on my shirt as she hugged me. : )

At the breakfast table, she ate by herself, Heh Heh said a simple grace. "Dear God, thank you for the food. Bless us in Jesus Name, Amen."

The maid wanted to help her wear her socks, but she didn't want. She told me that she wanted to sit at the sofa bed to wear her socks, just like Daddy. As we were running out of time, I suggested I do it for her, but she said No.

So I let her be. When she was in the car, I wanted to help her wear her seat belt, but she said she will do it herself.

Again, I let her be.

My my... my girl who just turned 4 year old is suddenly more independent. Or maybe it's because it's her first day back to school after one week of MC.

2 comments:

Joseph Wan said...

So cute!!!!!

Joseph Wan said...

Hey Irene,
by the way, i've listed your site as one of my regular reads.