They fall sick on average 2-3 months once, which the only consolation comes from the paed who says this is normal for a child who attends playschool. Hhmm... I wonder if that's true for the other kids. With every episode, I teach them about medicine (not like I know a lot but...) I explain each type of medicine that I give to them, and how many mls, and how often they should take it, with or without food.
Victoria has a doctor set which we got her sometime back. She uses it on Heh Heh and some of the other dolls. Since last year, her brother seems like to play with the stethoscope which comes with an electronic heart beat when you press on the "listening piece" (sorry, I don't even know the name of that part). Most of the time, the sister insist that he's the patient and she's the doc.
The unwilling doc: Get this off me!!

The sulky doc: I'm not gonna smile for ya
No comments:
Post a Comment