JellyPages.com

Monday, April 6, 2009

Cheeky girl

Close relatives and family members may know that Victoria is not really what she look like on the first (or even second, third) impression. My soon-to-be 4yo is quite a cheeky, playful girl. Sometimes I think she may have inherited some of hubby's or my "joker" genes.

For example, last night I was changing her to her PJs and wiping her face, neck and back with her face flannel. I know she loves the back wipe, and she keeps telling me that it's her "favvvvoouuuurrittee". Then she cheekily told me to wipe her backside as well.

"Here... (she pulls her pants half down and turn around, facing her bum to me)... wipe my backside too!"

"Eeeeuuuuu!!" I said.

Then I took her wet face flannel, and smack it on each side of her bum playfully... and said, "Done!"

I wonder if William will be the same, and next time I may have one bigger bum and one smaller bum pointed at me with requests to have it wiped!

No comments: