I'm catching my breathe. I just put William to sleep, after climbing up and down the stairs with him, crawling on the floor (a little... or more like I slide, or just relocate my bum a few steps, since I'm too big to crawl), changed his baju at least 3 times, tried to distract him away from wires and plug points, held his two hands as he tried to walk, and and...
I'm tired. The maid is down with a little flu and today it developed into sore throat. Vic just healed, and William is still phelgmy, (very!) but his cough is only occassional. I'm not taking any chances of her adult germs spreading to my little boy, if that can be helped. I've been making his porridge yesterday and today and putting him to sleep in the afternoon.
Admittedly I can't avoid my kids from her 100% since she's still in the house, and she's still helping out. But I try to minimize her contact with the baby. Even told her to not talk while feeding bb.
Hubby's also caught the virus, probably from Vic since they both share the same room eversince she came down with flu first. Now Vic's back into the masterbedroom (yippeee!) but hubby remained in the other room last night.... all by himself. Poor chap.
Tonight, he says... he'll be back. ; ) I hope that means he'll be better. Tonight we'll be four again in the room.
Oh wait... ya, I was suppose to write abt William. Why did I blabbered on about everyone being sick? So, is it the Ventolin he's taking or is it just being a boy? He's super active. Very adventurous. Very risk taking (that's hubby's trait!). Can't sit still. Can't stand still. Always on the move. Hubby and I are beginning to think, if we read his character right, he might one day leave us and work overseas. Somewhere far.
Are boys like these? Is this what I'm supposed to be "prepared" for?
Sweet and Sour Mandarin Fish (糖醋鱼)
1 week ago
1 comment:
Get ready your running shoes, Irene... coz you will probably be more out of breath as he gets older.
I guess boys are naturally more active and inquisitive. Not forgetting hyper!
Post a Comment