JellyPages.com

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I wanna stand


William's getting more independent these days. Or should I say, he WANTS to be more independent these days, and doesn't like us to carry him for long. He loves climbing up the stairs or attempt going down the stairs and at times when I want to show him how to play with certain toys or gadgets, he will protest by screaming. He'd rather explore things himself.

My my... he's been screaming quite a bit these days especially when we take him away suddenly to another place, or when the sister takes his toy away. This boy is showing his will power now.

He loves to run in his walker, and walk (aided, still). On his high chair, he's getting more impatient and we have to keep him entertained with things so that he can sit in it, and not stand in it.

My boy sure is growing up fast, especially lately after his early birthday bash on Saturday. It's as if he knows.

2 more weeks to his actual birthday. :)

No comments: