JellyPages.com

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday my boy boy!

Has one year gone past just like that? My little prince is now ONE. Seems like just yesterday that he was my newborn.

Just a few hours before William came out

From jaundice, to bronchiolitis, to bronchitis,
From 7lbs 12 oz, to easily over 11kgs now,
From just sleeping and eating, you're now climbing and exploring.

Minutes just after his grand entrance into this world: Not the prettiest sight

A few days old

My tears flow for you when you are sick,
My heart skipped a beat when I catch your fall,
My soul melt when I see you smile.

Enjoying a meal out with Mummy

Thank you for your joyful spirit,
Thank you for your patience when you wait for Mummy to bath,
Thank you for your understanding when you're hungry and don't throw a fit,
Thank you for your hugs my little boy.

How our lives have changed.
How we thank God each day for giving you to us.
If only I can keep you as my baby forever,
if only I can hold you just a bit longer before you wriggle away.
But now you're ONE and you can hardly keep still,
coz you like to explore the world around and above you.

Every once in a while, Mummy'd whisper in your ear, "Please don't grow up too fast."

Happy 1st Birthday, boy boy!!

You will forever be Mummy's little boy and we all love you very much.

4 comments:

overwrite said...

Happy Birthday William!

mom.diaries said...

Thanks for your comment in our blog! I just read it and it does look like we missed you and Victoria yesterday and today :( I hope you're having a good time at your hometown (I hear it's Ipoh). Take care and yes, please continue to keep in touch on FB!

mom.diaries said...

Oh yes, happy birthday to little William! I can't get out of my mind that look of joy on his face while coming down the slide at KK!

Leona said...

William has turned out to be one handsome little boy! You must be really proud of him!
Happy belated birthday !