JellyPages.com

Thursday, April 9, 2009

MSG

We had salmon porridge for lunch today. As with all other meals, Victoria is slow in finishing up her food, but at least she stays on her seat or near her seat, and rarely runs more than 5m radius from the dining table.

After I finished my lunch, she insisted that I sit with her while she eat (oh ever so slooowwwwly), so I grabbed a tin of Mister Potato chips and munched beside her. She's aware that she's not allowed to eat these chips which I call "junk food" and also because it contains wheat flour and MSG.

But she's gotten used to this and uses her good heart to "trick us" by offering (or more like, insisting) to feed us. Today, she took one of my chips and said she'll feed me. I thought, OK if I put up resistance she may crush my chip and made a mess of the place, so I better just give in. No harm, I thought.

I took a bite, and then quickly took over the chip from her small hands, and with another one big bite I finished the chip. "ten ten tennnn" I smiled at her with victory.

As I talked to the maid and William, she held my hand... then my finger, and used hers to wiped the salt off my fingers, and tasted them.

Before I can react, she took my whole finger and licked it.

Aiyoo... this girl. Desperate I think, but cute.

No comments: