JellyPages.com

Monday, April 13, 2009

Brother and sister

It's been awhile since I took pics of my two kids together. I've been lazy lar, and of course it's not easy getting them to sit down obediently to smile for me. But the other day before taking them out to the grocer's, I got these few pics.

Smile... I can see your bunny teeth
Look here, Vic!
Smile... William!
Look here again, Vic
Perfect!

Come... it's your turn to pose for the cam!

3 comments:

Adrine said...

Gosh...... William really looks like a big boy in the first photo. Handsome one also!

Health Freak Mommy said...

I am envious of his bunny teeth... coz my baby still doesn't have any teeth and she's already 12 mths! BTW, you have 2 very beautiful kids... and they look very much alike too eh?

Unknown said...

Victoria had her first tooth quite late also, and the subsequent teeth didn't grow as fast as William's. I somehow think that girls grow teeth much later than boys. Was it the same for your two elder girls?

Thanks for the compliments.